i’ve dropped my phone countless times but it’s still good as new how come when white people drop it one time their entire screen shatters is this karma finally getting them back for centuries of racism
if u wit ur girl
and she put her phone down like this:
u mostly likely a side nigga stay woke
Can y’all stop giving away secrets
- baby: d-d-da..
- father: daddy?
- baby: dada /ˈdɑːdɑː/ or Dadaism was an art movement of the European avant-garde in the early 20th century. Many claim Dada began in Zurich, Switzerland in 1916, spreading to Berlin shortly thereafter but the height of New York Dada was the year before, in 1915. To quote Dona Budd's The Language of Art Knowledge,
- Dada was born out of negative reaction to the horrors of World War I. This international movement was begun by a group of artists and poets associated with the Cabaret Voltaire in Zurich. Dada rejected reason and logic, prizing nonsense, irrationality and intuition. The origin of the name Dada is unclear; some believe that it is a nonsensical word. Others maintain that it originates from the Romanian artists Tristan Tzara's and Marcel Janco's frequent use of the words "da, da," meaning "yes, yes" in the Romanian language. Another theory says that the name "Dada" came during a meeting of the group when a paper knife stuck into a French-German dictionary happened to point to 'dada', a French word for 'hobbyhorse'.
- The movement primarily involved visual arts, literature, poetry, art manifestoes, art theory, theatre, and graphic design, and concentrated its anti-war politics through a rejection of the prevailing standards in art through anti-art cultural works. In addition to being anti-war, Dada was also anti-bourgeois and had political affinities with the radical left.
- First episode of Orange is the New Black: Wow this theme song is long
- Halfway through the season: THE ANIMALS THE ANIMALS TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TILL THE CAGE IS FULL THE CAGE IS FULL THE DAY IS NEW AND EVERYONE IS WAITING WAITING ON YOU AND YOOOOOOOOOOUVE GOT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME